Enrollment – 报名程序 (2018-2019 School Year)
Dear CCCS Students and Parents.
CCCS registration for Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semester Chinese classes are now open for all.
Class Schedule Download: TBD
Registration Form Download: CCCS Student Registration Form
Please read the following instructions carefully as we have made changes this coming semester on available programs, class time, and registration procedures.
- To ensure we are providing the best Chinese classes possible and to ensure lecture quality, we have limited the class size to a 15 student per classroom. This means that there will be limited seats in each class and it will be a first come first serve bases. Due to limited class size, only students who were enrolled from previous year now promoting to the next grade level will have registration priority. We encourage you to register your child early through the mail or at in-person pre-registration.
- Enrichment programs such as Math Olympics, Painting, Kong Fu, Abacus, and Dancing will be offered in the upcoming semester.
- We are adding a new class for High School students who are interested in taking Chinese AP classes in preparation for their Chinese SAT exams.
- School opens on Saturday. Chinese language course hours will take place from 10:00 AM – 12 PM. Enrichment classes will take place from 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM. Please see the class schedule calendar for specific dates that the classes will be held.
- Registration/renewal fee for Mandarin language classes is $400 per child paid per year or $220 per child paid per semester. The class material fee is $50 and it is non-refundable. Registration fee for each enrichment program is $160 per child paid per year of $320 or $160 per child paid semester. No refund on registration fees after the second week of school.
- Registration form fields marked with * are mandatory fields and must be completed. Incomplete forms will not be considered for enrollment until it is complete, signed, and payment is made in full. This will be strictly enforced to ensure that we have accurate information for you and your child so we can reach you in case of any emergencies. If your contact information should change during throughout the school year, please let the teacher know and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update our records to reflect the changes.
- Vice Principal office will open to be used for registration and for parents waiting for their child while school is in session.
Below are available registration methods and time:
Mail-In Pre-Registration – Must be received by August 19th, 2018. Registration forms must be filled out completely signed and with payment attached. Please mail completed form and payment to PO BOX 160834, Sacramento CA 95816 Please make payment payable to CCCS (DO NOT MAIL CASH!)
In-Person Pre-Registration – TBD
First Day of School Registration – TBD
If you have any questions regarding the forms and registration process above, please email us at email@example.com or post your question in our WeChat group. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Thank you for all your support throughout the years and looking forward to seeing you at our school next semester!
cc: CCCS Principal
- 下个学年开开设奥数，绘画, 中国功夫, 珠心算，和舞蹈兴趣班。
- 学校星期六上课。兴趣班9：00 AM至10：00AM。中文课10:00 AM至12:00PM。详情请见课程表。
- 报名费用为每个学生全年一次性缴费$400，分两个学期交费每学期$220. 书本费$50 (书本费不可退款). 兴趣班学费每个学生一学期$160，全年$320。学费在开学两个星期后不能退款。
邮寄提前注册– 邮寄注册必须在8月19日前收到。报名表必须完整填写并有签名和附带学费。请将报名表和学费邮寄到PO BOX 160834, Sacramento CA 95816。支票付给CCCS。请不要邮寄现金。